Followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

oh My GOD!!!!!

Well... 
I have some updated information from the strange rules that are very disappointing. 
Mediafire will also be close.
I have some information about the sites will be closed, i get this from my friend..

>MegaUpload - Closed.
>FileServe - Closing, does not sell premium.
>FileJungle - Deleting files. Locked in the U.S..
>UploadStation - Locked in the U.S..
>FileSonic - (under FBI investigation).
>VideoBB - Closed!
>Uploaded - Banned in the U.S., the FBI WHO ate after the owners have disappeared.
>FilePost - Deleting all materials (will leave executables, pdfs, txts)
>Videoz - Closed and locked in the countries Affiliated with the USA.
>4shared - Deleting files with copyright and waits in line at the FBI.
>MediaFire - Called to testify in the next 90 days and it will from the open doors. pro FBI
>Org Torrent - Could vanish with everything within 30 days "under criminal investigation"
>Network Share mIRC - Awaiting the decision of the case to continue or terminate everything.

so.. WHAT SHOULD I DO??? my files at mediafire will be lost.. all of the link that exist on this blog originate from there. so you may not be able to download it again..
I hope you can download it quickly before it all removed..

1 comment:

  1. I know it's probably not the issue, but still I must say it... something is definitely happening with this world... Internet is the world wide web and controls almost everyone in the whole world, so it must means something...

    ReplyDelete