Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Alice Nine - Solar Eclipse *Lyrics

Alice Nine
Solar Eclipse *Lyrics
[Romaji]

I hear the wind bell
Before the eclipse
fusagi konda oborozuki (Landscape and Mindscape)
wakari aitai nando demo

kirei na kotoba de katazuke takunai
kimi to kasanariaeta koto de
shireta koto ga arunda
ukeireru koto no imi oshietekureta

boku wa kokoro no mama ni moete, ikite yuku
kitakaze fuite mo hokoreru youni
wakatta soburi sae mo rikou na furi mo
hitsuyo nai kara tabibito ga ayunda youni

hibana ga chitta furera reru no wo kobamu kokora kano youni

tsuyogatte mise kizutsuki me wo somuketeru
dakedo soba ni iru kara

sutere ba suteru hodo kata wa karuku natte
dakedo hitoshiku munashiku narunda
arifureta kotoba toka uta ga chinpu na hodo
kimisae ireba hokani kawaru mono wa nai noni

tatoeba sukoshi gurai IKA rete tatte ii darou
narase (x2) fujouri na kono sekai de

tsuki ga boku wo oou nara tsuyoku hikari hanatou
nando datte sa soushite kita kara
kakegae no nai mono wo tsukuru no osorete mo
kotae wa nai yo dakara kono te wo tori waratte


Alice Nine

Solar Eclipse *Lyrics

[English]

I hear the wind bell
Before the eclipse
The hazy moon in low spirits
I want to be able to understand, any number of times

Beautiful words do not clear things
your overlapping things
There are things you discovered
I was taught the meaning of the things I received

As far as my heart goes, it burns, it lives
even with the north wind blowing, like something that can be boasted
If only it's those that were understood, the shrewd pretense too
because it's not needed, it's like travelers going on foot

The sparks scattered, like being rejected by all those that touched the heart

A strong establishment, I avert my eyes away from the wounds
but because you're by my side

Abandon all the things to your limit, let your shoulders become light
but they die off equally
Like the common words, the limit of a song's clichness
Even if it's just you, yet there's nothing else to take your place

for example I guess it's okay to be a little below the standard
Cry, cry out, this absurd world

Because the moon concealed me, i can give out a strong light
no matter how many times, because that's my identity
I'm also afraid of creating things that can't be replaced
there's no answer, that's why take this hand and smile

No comments:

Post a Comment