Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hiatus..! gomenasai.. m(_ _)m

I want to apologize because in a few months i can't update my blog again... m(._.)m
I have to do tutoring to preparation for my national test in April,
so sorry if i can't post something in a few months... #sad ( ̄へ ̄)
but,, if i have time i'll try to post the latest news of Alice Nine (^~^)b and of course i'll keep posting everything about the new single of Alice Nine [notice: only alice9 single] so  
I want your pray for me about my national test and I will try as much as possible... 
thank you... and ありがとう...!!!ヾ(´・ω・`)

【 STUDY 】----------- ( ̄ *)


About the PSC new rules. I think that rule is specialize for GFC members who used photos from twitter / ameba . Account  will be banned if you are already a member GFC [account at GFC].  so I wouldn't stop posting here. I am always looking for resources to keep providing the latest news..


at last.. please support me.. m(_ _)m



No comments:

Post a Comment